Post subject: Bard reporting for Duty
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:29 pm 

1) Character's Name: Gluuvan
2) Class and level: 48 Bard
3) Race: Wood Elf
4) Alternate Character's Name (if applicable): N/A
5) Alt's Class (if applicable): N/A
6) Alt's Race (if applicable): N/A
7) All guild affiliations (present and past): New to Al'kabor, dont have any.
8) Timezone: Mountain
9) Usual time(s) online: Evening's and weekends
10) A brief description of your reasons for wanting to join Dark Conquest, the members that you've talked to or adventured with, and any other information that you'd like to share.
Coming back to playing Everquest after a 10 year break and having had quite a bit of growing up in life, I am after a good group of people to enjoy my time on the game with. I really look forward to being able to casual raid and enjoy some of the best content in Everquest IMO. Real Life takes up a majority of my time, between work and my wonderful Wife. In the downtime i enjoy nothing more than hoping on the computer and messing around. I hope this is what you all are after and look forward to chatting with more of you in the future.
My point of contact and reference was Kaany. She helped me very much with some items quite awhile back and I never forgot about it. This was a nice reflection of the guild for me and interested me to apply.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm 

Guild Officer

Good to see you apply. Welcome to DC

ImageMarshall Kaany Fireslinger Half-Elf Overlord Master Aiias Coercer Exarch Medea Dark-Elf Archon