Dark Conquest

Everquest's Premier Al'Kabor Guild
It is currently Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:42 pm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:41 pm 

1. Spitefire Soulscorcher
2. Level 59 Shadow Knight
3. Ogre
4. I presently have no serious alternate characters that I play.
5. Alt race is Dwarf, but he is unimportant.
6. I have not been in a guild since I started playing on All Kabor.
7. My time zone is Pacific Standard Time.
8. I am online quite a bit lately. But will be free anytime needed. I am self employed and so can adjust my schedule to guild needs if I get in.
9. I want to join Dark Conquest for many reasons. One is the members I have spoken with and played with have been really great. Also, from what I understand, you have a great community that is growing so I would not get lost in the shuffle. Dark Conquest also has a smooth raid schedule that fits my life very well. I miss guild life from the old days. It adds a really great layer to the game. I have played with Famwen, he is who suggested i should apply. He also answered all the questions I had. So, please contact me with any news. I hope i make the cut.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:35 pm 

Guild Officer

Welcome to DC :)

ImageMarshall Kaany Fireslinger Half-Elf Overlord Master Aiias Coercer Exarch Medea Dark-Elf Archon