Ranger - 32

Race:
Wood Elf

Alternate Name:
Yummyumm

Alternate Class:
Monk - 15

Guild Affiliations:
None on this server. I previously played on the Rallos Zek server, and I quit around 2005. I was a member of Wudan on that server for quite awhile.

Other:
I recently started playing EQ again, and I am looking for a guild that is not fully farming PoP only at this moment. In the past, I have raided everything from original content through OMM, but I am really looking for something a bit more relaxed and fun. I spoke with Zura, and we both seemed to think that Dark Conquest would be a good fit. I know I am only level 32 right now, but I plan on leveling fairly quickly. I am available to be online most nights as well as weekends. Usually I play fairly late Eastern Time, which I think would fit well since the guild is on Pacific Time. Anyways, I would love to be a part of Dark Conquest. Please let me know if any further information is needed.

Happy hunting,
Yummyummz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:31 pm 

Guild Officer

Good to see you apply See me in game if you havent already seen Karpan :)

ImageMarshall Kaany Fireslinger Half-Elf Overlord Master Aiias Coercer Exarch Medea Dark-Elf Archon